Now these are my colors! I love this color combo. It is from the new Bo Bunny Collection "Mama-Razzi2" 6x6 paper pad. I paired these colors up with another new set of stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. The set is called Spring Flourished Ovals Clear Set. You can see the set below, lots of combinations to mix and match with the multiple sentiments. Of course there is a Coordinating Die too!
I stamped the image on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White paper using Memento ink. I hand cut this out. You can see I darkened the outside frame and added a little blue highlight around the inside of the frame. There is a coordinating die for this, I used it to cut out a small layer for the image.
I stamped one of the sentiments from the set in the top portion of the frame. I added some Copic color to the little whimsical flowers.
This is the inside of the card. You can see I added another sentiment on the inside that is also in the same Spring Flourished Oval Set.
Here's an up close of the front of the card. I added foam tape in between layers for dimension. Viva Clear Glass Effect Pen on the Flower centers for a little shine. I love the little lace border die that PPRS came out with! All my layers are created with Perfect Layer Rulers. The bow finishes it up for this card.
- Stamps by Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps: CLR033 Spring Flourished Ovals Clear Set
- Paper: Bo Bunny 6x6 Mama-Razzi2 Collection, White. Kraft
- Dies by Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps: PPRS-D033 - Flourished Oval Die, PPRS-D034 Floral Border Die
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Other: Bow Easy Tool, Ribbon by SU, Adhesive Brads, Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Perfect Layers Rulers, Copics, Foam Tape, Viva Clear Glass Effect Pen