Finishing up some last minute Valentine's cards?
Grab your Perfect Layer Rulers and some fun paper and stamps and get 'em done! Layers a simple way to really give your card a little extra WOW... without a lot of work!
I stamped the striped heart using Memento Tuxedo Black on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White paper. Above are the Copic Markers I used to color it.
Use layers in-between your different patterned paper to help give definition and add interest. Foam tape helps adds dimension in between the layers.
Perfect Layer Rulers are the perfect got o tool to add a lot of interest to your card very easily! Small little layers in between those patterns help break it up and give it a clean feel. The small black lines are 1/16" in size. This was a left over piece from my card front. Always using my leftovers for the inside! Finished card is an A2.
- Stamps by Impression Obsession: D19059 Striped Love, CL625 Sweetheart Clear Set
- Dies by Impression Obsession: Heart of Hearts #DIE052-I
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Black, Authentique 6x6 Adore Collection
- Copics R81, R85, R46, B0000, B00, C8, C5
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
- Other: Black Seam Binding, Bow Easy Tool, Perfect Layer Rulers, MFT Pierced Rectangles